View Single Post
Old 12.02.2010, 08:08 AM   #105
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Well, my remarks were not intended to be a reflection of what I do myself...just an observation as to what I see in most others. I chose to have fun as opposed to furthering my education (at least in the way of college, I do enjoy research on some topics in my free time). Rare? Not at all.To date it hasn't had much of a negative effect on me either. Who knows what tomorrow holds?

I agree that most students realize that whatever degree they are working toward is necessary to achieve whatever it is they want to do, yes. I'm not challenging a notion as to wether or not one should/should not go to college.

I don't think there is anything wrong with welfare, just those that allow it to be abused (+ it is, a lot). And I DEFINITELY do not see anything wrong with scholarships as many work hard to earn them. To me they are a better alternative than "free school for everyone". Even if most took advantage of it, eventually the value of whatever given degree would be watered down. It's not completely absurd to think one with a Ph.D could find his/herself working in an auto-salvage. But, sure....we might have a "more intelligent society".

I just find it odd....we are talking about countries that are better off because of free universities...all the while these very countries seem to be on the verge of insolvency.