View Single Post
Old 12.10.2010, 10:58 AM   #13447
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
BTW, where should I go with Robert Altman? I've seen (and love) 3 Women, California Split (probably my favorite of his so far), Images, Health, The Long Goodbye (another fav).. I've also see Aria, which is one of those movies where a bunch of people directed, it had Altman, Godard, Nicolas Roeg, Derek Jarman, and Ken Russel. That's a pretty amazing list.

I've also seen Short Cuts and the Player, and both had some amazing scenes in them, but I'm not into them as much as the films I just mentioned -- to be honest, I don't like Short Cuts very much at all, it's way too long, I found it uninteresting, and the deus ex machina ending is horrible. Maybe the most overrated film ever.

Still, I'd definitely like to check out some more Altman. Just don't recommend this:

You don't have to recommend M*A*S*H either. I'm, uh, MASH'ed out. Something, funny though, you see this?

For some reason, my grandpa has a shit-ton of these, unopened, down in the basement. I think he hopes he will sell it one day and make a lot of money.. or I'll inherit it and someone else will inherit it from me, and so on. Which is all fine and good, I guess. But really -- there are people who collect stale beer cans?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|