Thread: Teenage Riot
View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 08:15 PM   #88
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Just as a side-note to the already mentioned reasons Hevusa is an absolute fuckend: if you choose to re-tune your guitar (unless anyone reading happens to be a member of a band I'm going to see on Friday), you're chosing to ignore proper arpeggiation of chords; which is to say, you're undermining any proper understanding of music theory in favour of short-cuts which accentuate a chimerical 'sophistication' over a more a more meaningful understanding of music.

Essentially, everyone here understands what music is, and how to make it, except those who are choosing to limit it to specific, 19th-century ontologies of reproduction which bizarrely limit those ontologies to acoustic/ acousmatic surfaces over abstractions or consequentialist machinations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|