View Single Post
Old 02.05.2011, 08:40 PM   #577
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
cowboy bebop is one of the best animes of all time. even people who hate anime love it.

i'd say, by far the best anime series ever (and i'm pretty knowledgable whne it comes to anime) is NEON GENESIS EVANGELION. it's cliche, maybe, but it's THE biggest mindfuck of a show ever (with paranoia agent, serial experiments lain, flcl, boogiepop phantom, and the movie dead loves coming close). It's been a huge inspiration on my work. It's mindblowing, literally...

One anime I LOVE is super milk chan. Most people don't "get" it. Every episode is a remake of the previous episode. There are 10 elements/plot points in every episode that the show eventually gets to. But every episode has a totally different way of REACHING that point. It's genius. Also, in between the animated bits, there are Japanese dating guides and food preparation moments.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|