View Single Post
Old 02.06.2011, 09:47 PM   #583
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I evaluate submitted experience reports and grade them, where they're then sorted into the different vaults. Based on the knowledge you have, I think you'd be great candidate. You can apply by going to the 'volunteer' page, and Spoon will give you a test set of articles to grade .

I have yet to donate, but once I get the money I'll drop a good $50 in.

Applied. Thanks, never noticed that. If you haven't yet, the Inflexxion survey donates to both erowid and bluelight when you take it. Took me ages, because it's about every opiate, and each variation of pill(er, canadian, mexican, etc)

I've just been taking 1/10th of my opiate money and donating it now that I don't use them. Saving the rest.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|