View Single Post
Old 08.10.2011, 07:22 PM   #79
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neN5F...layer_embedded

"I asked my grandson how many times he had been searched and he said "grandfather, I can't even count how many times".

NYPD conducted 575,000 stop and frisks in 2009. Gee, you don't think there's a trend, or even a purpose. Send in provacateurs to burn the neighborhoods and then redevelop them.

This BBC bitch is one of the most obviously biased reporters I've ever heard

"Sir, if you weren't shocked at the riots, than you must condone them." That is fucked logic.

My colleague was telling me most americans dont' understand yob culture, and the English have alot of yobs. One thing I've learned from Ian Rankin and Ken Bruen is the UK housing estate are as dangerous as the us housing projects-almost worlds unto themselves cuz the cops are afriad to go in them.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|