View Single Post
Old 12.13.2011, 09:15 PM   #30
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Except maybe when Alan Moore has been in charge? Or Grant Morrison? Even Frank Miller has made a dark enough Batman at times as well, in my opinion (Or was it a punk one?). Daredevil was a true bad-ass when he handled it.
It all can be good, but it always depends on who's writing (plus some other restrictions, or lack thereof). Still, I'll put Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee's "Hush", as a clear example to support your claim, for instance. Another one? There has even been a sort of junkie Batman, with traces of emo personality, on the "Venom" story arc.
I was trolling for batman fans and you had to go and post something I agree with.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|