View Single Post
Old 01.01.2012, 07:07 PM   #97
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
http://www.spinner.com/interface/war...tow-interface/

dunno if it's new, can't be bothered to browse through the whole thread.
Thanks hbj for the up! Will up those damn morkobot flacs SOON (real soon this time).
Nice link. Thanks, nicfit. And I hope you find something enjoyable in my recording (if you actually bother to download it), even though I do know it has plenty of flaws (some folks bumped into my mics a few times during the first song until I found a spot to let the recorder laying flat, etc...)

I look forward to your Morkobot .flac files, but I understand it's not always possible to upload when one actually wants to, so don't put any pressure on yourself.

I hope in 2012 will see Warpaint releasing some new material as well...

EDIT:

Forgot to mention that my whole recording of Warpaint is now up on soundcloud, in case some people would rather listen to it there. I had to get rid of a hidden set I had in order to have the last two songs showing up...
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|