View Single Post
Old 02.24.2012, 06:12 PM   #48
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
In politics, there can be a fine line between a phony and radical. Make NO doubt about it, Ron Paul has done a fantastic job representing Texas's 14th district (South of Houston including Lake Jackson / Galveston). He has done a far better job than Tom Delay ever did! Ron Paul has some radical ideas and some of them would be fantastic for our country......but four years of Ron Paul with Presidential power would probably be too much!

The TRUTH that many don't know about: http://youtu.be/OC3dspydnes

what i wonder is if he would actually have the power to do the things he promises.

single-handedly recall all the troops, shut down the departments of commerce, energy, interior, HUD, and education? single-handedly dismantle the federal reserve? i seriously doubt it can be accomplished by a single radical. we don't live in a monarchy, and republicrats have 99% of votes in the house and senate. i say this because paul is actually a libertarian, not a republican, and mainstream republicans want american bases *everywhere*.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|