View Single Post
Old 03.06.2012, 06:22 PM   #34938
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
coke is so bad in the united states, the hfcs sweetener tastes like ass. i drank some products at a seatac terminal awhile ago and it just tasted so awful, i had just gotten back from europe where the same black cherry coke or whatever it was, was made of actual sugar and tasted fifty times better.

people of america, use sugar instead. cubans drink better coca-cola than you do, maybe do some kind of self-embargo where you end up having to get mexican coke too

The better grocery stores around here sell Mexican Coca-Cola made with real sugar. It is worlds better tasting. Probably not any healthier but it is better tasting. The only Coke I'll drink anymore, which is about 3 times a year, is if it's made with real sugar.