View Single Post
Old 04.02.2012, 11:19 AM   #1225
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I dont really know why the media seems to be blaming Balotelli for Man City's slump, David Silva has been shit for about 3 months, the defence is leaking like a colander, Dzeko has lost his touch, Nasri has been inconsistent, Milner is just Milner, the manager wont play Johnson because he doesnt like him. Whereas Mario shows up at the weekend and scores 2 goals. What more is a striker supposed to do?

Edit, i reckon its a routine Man U win tonight, 1-0.
I also think Johnny Evans deserves alot of credit, he's been playing really well recently, keeping Smalling and (the most overrated player in English football) Phil Jones out of the team.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|