View Single Post
Old 07.16.2006, 02:58 PM   #12
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
most of the time you see the same albums on every list.
you always see pet sounds, and sgt. pepper. both of these are a tad over-rated if you ask me.
not that i dont like those albums

I completely agree. I love me some Sgt. Pepper and Pet Sounds was a great album too, but they are overrated. Everyone acts like Sgt. Pppers was the Beatles greatest album when in reality it was one of the lesser of the best Beatles records. Still a wonderful record, just not as good as the White Album or Revolver or Abbey Road.

I am glad that Velvet Underground & Nico topped the list, though. That's easily one of my all-time favorite records. It's too damn good to be left out of top-ten lists.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|