View Single Post
Old 04.16.2012, 10:07 PM   #4
rocky
bad moon rising

rocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
start brainwashing yourself with these 'thing' ^^
and let's try to make a better world during wartime
there is also alot good done to help
don't forget to help

I am doing this, i have wanted to post about it in the Unsurprized Paradise for a while but it didn't make sense.

The calendar is the original social networking device really, and in a time of thought I realized that a person could say to add something to the calendar and have the words and ideas mean a lot (a message). the message I chose was as a person who is "on" the calendar social network to call Feb 4th 2012 - Feb 4th 2022 "Ten years of Healing and Intentional Love (and we'll see how we feel afterwards)" ...

I have tried spreading the word in different ways, and i was scared actually when invisible children came out that it would make it hard for this to happen. Now invisible children was shown to be corrupt, so this still has a chance. The idea was the same as theirs, to have a lot of people find out about it. Thankfully there are ten years (and more) for something like this to work!

it is not meant to be a protest , it is a response to the idea that, why has this species of intelligent animals never worked to create anti-disasters?

We have seen disasters natural and man made and have not reverse engineered them yet, as is our nature. Now it has happened even though today it is still very small.

though it cannot cause peace, it can absolutely bring more healing and more "intentional love" and be an anti-disaster to inspire other anti-disasters.