View Single Post
Old 04.26.2012, 12:40 AM   #6
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
It's true, I did neglect the cake aspect of my music and cake day.

I've recently discovered the joy of the pain au raisin. I've avoided it in the past because of the raisins. I have trouble with the texture of a raisin in a cake but lately I've been able to overcome my anti-raisin prejudice.

I like the pain au raisin because even though it is a pain (bread) it is much denser and cake-like than other pains (au chocolate for example).

Even though it went well with some technoise, I found that some of the music was too fast and made me speed up my cake eating. This meant that often I was still chewing whilst my hand was forcing another piece of pain into my mouth. My conclusion was that always listen to slow music when into a cake or a pain because they should be savoured and not eaten like a gluttonous glutton.

"If you have found cake, eat only enough for you, lest you have your fill of it and vomit it."
Proverbs 25:16

The Bible is obsessed with gluttony. My theory is that it started off as a kind of middle ages Gillian McKeith style diet book but other stuff got added over the years and dimwits started believing all that other stuff (the fairy tales) and the original concept of the book became completely overwhelmed.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|