View Single Post
Old 06.08.2012, 04:44 AM   #48
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
That's the beauty of fantasy football, I suppose: even the most boring game on paper becomes a nail biter once you have players featured in it in your FF team.

Actually, I'm somewhat curious about Poland and Russia to see how they will fare. Group A is a funny group. The team with the highest FIFA-ranking in that group (Russia, nr 13) is ranked lower than the lowest ranked team of group B (Portugal, 10). Of course FIFA-rankings are often incomprehensible, but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you can check the odds & figure out what everyone is worth:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...nals/euro-2012

Interesting to see Gomez as the top contender for topscorer.
From what I've read he's not even guaranteed to start? I was under the impression that, provided he is fit, Klose is the nr1 striker for Germany (because of his better link-up play)... however, I'm sure the bookmakers know better than I do. Any Germans who can elaborate?

Speaking of topscorers, here's some handy fantasy-info for you: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will be on the bench for Holland, despite being the top scorer of the Bundesliga and the overall topscorer of the euro qualification campaign (12 goals in 8 games). Van Persie gets the nod (link-up, more versatile). While he's had a great season at Arsenal (also topscorer in the Premier League), his record for Holland isn't anywhere remotely as good as Huntelaar's... and let's not mention his performance in the 2010 world cup. He'll be under great pressure this tournament to deliver the goals this time.

Also, I suppose it's obvious, but don't pick any dutch defenders if you want to collect points.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|