View Single Post
Old 06.11.2012, 10:09 AM   #76
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Jagielka might play but I'd be surprised if Kelley does.

You only have one free transfer at the end of this matchweek so, if you really want a major overhaul in time for the next one (ie tomorrow), you could gamble on using your wildcard which'll let you change as many as you want for free. But obviously, once it's used it's used. Having a quick look at your squad, though, you do seem to have a lot of bench warmers. It's up to you but personally I'd use my wildcard. It's a gamble for sure.

oh shit i took my free transfer allready, dzagoev in for kroos

where is the wildcard button? my initial setup was misguided. yes, bench warmers: ON PURPOSE ("if they sit it out they can't fuck up"). i didn't know you could get points for just showing up, so defenders looked to me like a losing proposition (they get penalized even if someone else fucks up, unlike forwards).

i also thought you had to keep the squad through the whole thing so i didn't focus on teams with little chances-- clearly the danish GK would have been better than the 3rd italian substitute. anyway you clarified that but i had already done too much work to backtrack much.

here's to the frikkin wildcard
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|