Thread: yo louder
View Single Post
Old 07.07.2012, 11:51 AM   #35
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
how are you
I'm fucking peachy. you don't even know.

I'm also experience perceptual distortions due to a new prescriptive lens. the left side of me seems larger than the right at times, but then everything is pitching down to the left at about 20 degrees. when I walk, it is as if my head is floating, a full six inches above my shoulders, on a hoverpad. The frames themselves are larger than my previous ones and so the level of peripheral detail, and the curving of the lens, is all likely to blame for this. that's the price you pay for fashion. That's not to say that it doesn't make me angry and willing to take it out on just about anyone. o, god, my eyes.

how are you?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|