View Single Post
Old 09.26.2012, 09:16 AM   #1830
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I don't know Bayern's financial situation but I wonder if they're in a position to hold on to a player like Gomez if one of the uber wealthy ones want him.

Haha, if only. They've started well, though, and this may be the first time in ages that West Ham have been in the Prem and I'm not thinking of them as relegation fodder.

There's a rumour that Liverpool want to offer 5m to WH for Carlton Cole. Either the rumour is untrue or Rodgers has completely lost his mind. Hopefully the latter.

gomez has a contract till 2016 and bayern have their sights on the bundesliga + UEFA championship so i can only see them selling gomez to bring someone better.

meanwhile, gomez is stuck in purgatory (and apparently wielding a dremel tool in his right hand):

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|