View Single Post
Old 11.15.2012, 12:40 PM   #335
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i would say yeah, but they're very skillfull when it comes to anything that involves being out doors, working on cars, or building SHIT.

so yeah, that show is pretty much dead on and accurate in it's protrayal of "rednecks". and they got the southern accent and swagger down packed. trust me. i know.

and that one cocky redneck...Daryl? yeah, he's a dime a dozen around here.

actually the redneck is the most reasonable of the bunch. the supposedly semi-educated people are the ones who act most fucking retarded (up to season 2 anyway).

---

anyway, been watching "spy" (the british show) on hulu and the 2nd season doesn't disappoint. the latest episode was very funny.

i only wish they weren't so fucking lazy and called 6 episodes a season... no, what is it called, a... "series". "second series". for fucks sakes. add at least 6 more!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|