View Single Post
Old 07.21.2006, 04:21 AM   #45
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
-half of my friends are ignorant rich pricks who will never... ugh i dont even want to go there. i dont blame them. its not their fault...

-i recently ran into my dear from middle school. i moved out of town and didnt see her for 5 years and a half. we stopped talking a year after i moved. while chatting with her, i realized all of the girls ive dated have been similar to her in one way or another. i wonder if its because i still like her or because i just like certain kind of women.

-my huge birthday party is coming up on the 11th of august. i dont think i ever wanted a huge bash... and i feel like im doing it to please others. i feel like i have a "title" to keep up with. so much stress. this might be my last event for a while... its certainly lost all of its fun (to me). i mean, the money is great and it makes me feel really good when everyone else is having fun... but i dont know. i think im over it. i just want to have a quiet dinner with my parents and my girl and 3-4 friends. its a little too late to stop though. i kinda feel like Guido in 8 1/2. Except im not making a movie, im organizing an event... and im very confused. its a little too late to cancel... but then again i think of the advice the writer gives guido... "It's better to destroy than create what's unnecessary"

-confusion confusion confusion
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|