View Single Post
Old 07.21.2006, 05:18 AM   #54
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I'm sure no one gave a rat's ass. I wouldn't.

So he's staying in Australia then? Met anyone worthwhile?

Sounds like an intriguing job really, though I could certainly see how that could wear on you.

On the women and self-respect issue - I'm with you.

While principally it's no better, I've found myself resorting to the scumbag look. Collectively, the chick sex has become pod-like in appearance (and, for that matter, attitude). I suspect the majority of women truly believe that if they step foot into a bar without highlighted hair, a manufactured tan, and an acceptably-trendy-yet-revealing-tit-shirt-that-screams-I'm-so-hot-my-body-rejects-cotton-like-silicone-implants, they will immediately implode.

Or they won't get hit on. Which is FAR more tragic.

I refuse to tailor my aesthetic to blend in with every other mindless chick whose life ambition is to be mistaken for having stepped out of an Urban Outfitters catalogue. I'm just too goddamned lazy.

True to my typically judgemental and bitchy nature, I make the blanket statement that women are malleable imbeciles with either too much groomed personality or no personality whatsoever. I think on some psychological level, however deeply buried it may be, women's concept of self-worth is based almost entirely on peer (male) approval.
He is and his studies are going very well too.Don't be so humble,i don't like you that way.The most interesting of the lot was a football fanatic who was very funny and entertaining but i disposed of because he didn't even know who Julian Cope is.AND HE'S FROM LIVERPOOL FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|