View Single Post
Old 07.21.2006, 05:34 AM   #56
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
He is and his studies are going very well too.Don't be so humble,i don't like you that way.The most interesting of the lot was a football fanatic who was very funny and entertaining but i disposed of because he didn't even know who Julian Cope is.AND HE'S FROM LIVERPOOL FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!
I expect you of ALL people to impose the utmost quality control. I am disappointed about Simon though; that seemed to have potential for a theatrically romantic tale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guywithsuperlongnamewhoshallhenceforthbereferredtoasRandall
sigh.

I guess that I just don't know.
sometimes, for a split second, i wish i could be a junkie so i could spike my veins and run away from my problems.

just for a split second.

You do know; you're just too spineless to take action.

It's obviously tiring you, keeping up an appearance of sorts. In most cases, the best option is to go with your first impulse. Fuck off your birthday party. Now THAT'S creating a reputation.

Really though, look at it practically - you're going to force yourself to keep up a routine that is beginning to tax you, all to appease OTHER people? What exactly will you gain from this? You'll show up to these soirees, have a mediocre time at best, make attempts to deny your feelings of superficiality afterwards, and after all that, no one will really give a fuck whether you showed up or not (this is not to insinuate that you are unimportant to others; merely that you have already established a reputation/character of sorts, and that will remain in people's minds, regardless of whether you miss a gathering or two).

It's very clear-cut - do you want to go, or not? If the answer is the latter, then you're being rather misguidedly selfless, and appeasing superficial transients. Cut yourself some slack, and go with your instincts, however bland they may seem.

In summary - fuck everyone, because humanity generally sucks apesack.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|