Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 04:12 PM   #32
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
basic lesson:
white people don't get to decide when someone has the right to feel something is racist or not
men don't get to decide when someone has the right to feel something is sexist or not
straight people don't get to decide when someone has the right to feel something is homophobic or not
I hope you get it, it's very simple.

Also, I've already explained everything in detail.
Please read again.
'Intent' is not always what matters, especially when we're talking about things that are deeply embedded in us.

One time I said something that offended someone on this forum, regarding their origin. It wasn't my intent at all to insult anyone in any way. However, this person was nice enough to express their feelings to me. What I felt didn't matter, I wasn't in their shoes. I was wrong, I'm still ashamed about it and I'm thankful that this person told me off. Only this person knows what it feels and regardless of my 'intent', I have no right to tell a person how to feel.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|