Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 04:34 PM   #40
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I agree knox, but reassessing masculinity and femininity is a lot different from denying their existence.

The same way that a homosexual man should not be forced to explain why he is attracted to a male, a heterosexual man should not be forced to explain why he feels attracted to a female. These things are chemical, or biological, or whatever they are.

The sex industries and the human trafficking happen because of MONEY, pure and simple, and will continue to happen regardless of the enlightened mentality of any given country. That is sick as fuck, but the sick are out there, and willing to make a buck off of the suffering of anyone. Look at the Savile fucker and all his satanic sex cronies.
To lump in a man who finds a certain look on a female attractive with those who seek to pay money to engage in their perversions is a bit of a stretch.

in answer to your statement about compliments, What you think is derogatory may not be seen as that by a different woman. That does not mean that woman is dumb, or ignorant, or unenlightened, or brainwashed. It just meas that opinions differ.

I try to keep everyone in mind when I write on the SYforum, and only seek to offend those who like surf music...