Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 04:40 PM   #42
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I think you're not quite getting that being a straight man is not the same thing as being an objetifying creep. That is an insult to straight men in general that you even suggest that.

It doesn't come across to me like you've had the opinion of most women, it's not like you personally make it feel safe from them to speak up. Most of my life I pretended not to give a shit, I was even afraid of saying something, because people will quickly start with the same old cliche they use to try and silence angry women.

However, since I became an activist I don't give a shit anymore and I'm not afraid anymore because I know better. But you should trust me, what women actually feel is very different from what you believe.

I take it from the time we first had this discussion about women on SYG. At some point, the environment became so hostile most girls stopped posting. They were AFRAID of joining the discussion in public, because they were afraid of being ridiculed like I was being, but I had lots of private messages sent to me saying they felt the same way. Sadly, that is a small representation of what happens in the real world too.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|