View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 09:48 PM   #93
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
here's my list: Eric Clapton (love some of his music, great guitarist, but very overrated), Rolling Stones, Nirvana (love them totally, but again...), Genesis, The Police, ABBA, the Villiage People, Green Day (i fucking hate them, especially Billie Joe, he's a fucking prick and a ripoff artist with no talent), Led Zeppelin (i love em but lets face it, later in their career they just got kinda pathetic), Journey, Foriegner, and all those other pompous 70's power rock bands, AC/DC (love em but overrated), Metallica big time (they used to be good but their ego's got in the way, except for Kirk, he still rocks), Elvis Pressley ( i mean come on! can no one else see that this man was the original boy band? he never wrote any of his material and the only reason he got a record contract was becuz he ripped off black blues musicians), Motley Crue, Poison, The Cure (they are horrible, mopey, whiney, pussies), the Grateful Dead (im a big fan, but lets get real, people), Yellowcard (theyre garbage), Rancid, and almost all those other punk revivalist bands. Whew. Jesus I think i broke my brain!
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|