View Single Post
Old 04.10.2013, 07:10 PM   #2808
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
PSG are easily the better side so far. Barca have plenty of possession but aren't doing anything with it. They're lucky it's still 0-0.

i saw this at halftime. rewatching, i sort of agree that barca wasn't doing anything ith possession but i didn't find psg "better" until the 2nd half, not just because the goal but because their attacked more and better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I know you like Bayern but seriously, you're watching the wrong game.

i just finished watching and it was okay, but i don't think it was extraordinary or anything. i feel sorry for barca having to rely on messi so much. i hope he hasn't worsened his injury. i thought barca would be able to pull a spain and win with fabregas, but looks like it's messi or nothing for them. that's never a good thing.

btw, i think beckham's yellow card was for saying to the ref "do you know who i am? do you know who i am? i'm david beckham! i'm married to posh spice! you might have seen me in such shows as 'bend it like beckham' and 'kitchen nightmares...'" or some such douchery...

anyway, i was definitely glad to catch the bayern game... it was fun until the last minute. i could see them feeling kroos's absence on the attack this time around (his good passing was missed), but they adapted. this was a different match than last week's-- mandzukic didn't chase down the juve defenders like a hound and pirlo was allowed a bit more space i thought. the star for me this week was javi martinez, he really played great and did all kinds of good everywhere.

btw, mandzukic might have been cooled by the vile and unfair yellow card he received early on, completely unjustified, and now he won't be playing the next match. worst of all is it apparently can't be appealed. pure bullshit!

match of the week for me definitely remains the dortmund-malaga one. it was a tremendous ending. the zonal marking commentary on that has been up since earlier, but it seems to me it's a bit obvious this time around, it's not like he has a deep analysis to open the magic kingdom of secret understanding or something-- he usually does but not today. well maybe not for me this time around. anyway, still better than newspaper commentary, check it out & let me know.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|