View Single Post
Old 04.10.2013, 08:40 PM   #2812
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
in my eyes, psg were only better from the beginning of the 2nd half until when messi came in.

They improved when Messi came on for sure but I honestly think PSG should've been home and dry after the first half. Xavi was pretty poor and Iniesta hasn't been in form for a while. They just didn't look like scoring, and PSG were making mincemeat of their defence. Valdez saved them big time tonight. On their day I still think they can beat anyone but I'm seeing more and more games like tonight's where they're looking seriously beatable. But, as Madcap says, they're still winning. Although unlike with Man U, who I always somehow expect to win, however badly they're playing, I just couldn't see Barca getting that equaliser tonight.

Yeah, Malaga Dortmund may be my fave of the tournament so far, although for sheer epicness, it's hard to beat Barca's comeback against AC Milan. I read the zonalmarking report. If anything I thought it was pretty generous with the amount of tactical coverage it gave. It wasn't a really interesting game on that level to begin with, just really exciting, which doesn't really translate in zonalmarking terms. Although I'm disappointed nobody was described as an intergalactic winger.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|