View Single Post
Old 04.11.2013, 10:33 AM   #2814
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know, perhaps psg did better in the first half, but having no dog in that race i didn't feel anyone had overwhelming superiority and it was all about final scores. (e.g., were i a barca fan, i might have been disappointed & furious like i was with dortmund before they flipped the tortilla)

i did see barcelona suck, but not so much as to completely lose either control or hope to make it to the next round. yes, at the beginning psg attacked more, but by halftime i thought barca was being successfully at managing a 0-0 tie, which was risky, but favorable to them. because that's all that counted, yes?

the 2nd half however i thought they truly lost their shit until messi came in. why psg didn't score more i don't know, but you can't win matches on deserves.

after messi came in however and pedro scored barca was able to once again manage the tie. which, again, objectively, is all they needed to do.

anyway-- potato, potato, barca is going down against the germans

--

so, tomorrow's the new draw. who do you want to see?

it would be hilarious if we got barca-madrid and bayern-dortmund, though it wouldn't be so interesting cuz those happen all the time.

barca-bayern would be fun-- future and past guardiolas meet in the present.

and dortmund-real madrid could become the rivalry of the year after dortmund won the group stage. i see pros in seeing 2 more of these matches-- the teams know each other and could both prepare better.

oh man.... whatever happens, i'm really looking forward to tomorrow's draw.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|