View Single Post
Old 04.13.2013, 05:52 PM   #2834
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hey i read the article and they summarized it with this quote:

"Put simply: Bayern were smart. And smart people who plan ahead, expect to be successful and have luck to boot, are seldom loved."

anyway, smart planning vs. sugar daddies aside--- barcelona indeed look beatable, but to close that deal bayern has to neutralize messi. if the last match proved something is that without messi barça is lost in space. how would they do it?

i think between defense and holding midfielders bayern has sufficient manpower to clamp down on messi wherever he might be. throw schweinsteiger, javi martinez, boateng and dante at him, plus alaba (i think messi tends to "dress right" (lol), correct? and he might not find much space.

then again there's iniesta. same defensive core minus alaba plus lahm, i think he'll be stopped. barcelona's wingers are a bit shit in my opinion. villa hasn't been the same since he broke his leg, has he? and pedro-- fuck, i hate pedro (because he sucks).

xavi vs and busquets could have neutralized kroos had kroos played but now it doesn't matter. barça will prolly control that zone (though mueller will try to slip past them) but be bottled up beyond. besides, schweinsteiger can run up on the attack & fuck them pretty good.

where they can be overcome is the wings. alaba-ribery vs. dani alves? that's gonna be epic. i predict yellow cards.

but the real weak hole for barcelona is gonna be alba-adriano where i'm gonna guess robben with his flappy arms wil overcome with the help of lahm. and gomez (who hasn't recovered so well since his surgery) will duel pique and maybe puyol. oh, mandzukic, why why why did he have to get that yellow card, so unfair. mandzukic is much quicker-- amazing how he has improved.

btw, puyol turned 35 today. i like him lots, but he needs to retire while he retains some glory.

damn, on paper i can see barcelona getting seriously creamed... and yet they are ahead of real madrid by 13 points as of today? ha ha ha... paper is only good to wipe one's ass! i can't wait till matchdate.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|