View Single Post
Old 04.14.2013, 12:00 PM   #2838
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
@madcap - yes, yes! the choke mentality! and barcelona's passing is 2nd to none. so i'm not writing them off so quickly (though i'd like to).

@tramajico - van buyten is subbing for badstuber/boateng. badstuber is broken; boateng had a slight injury or something, but he's back-- in fact he had a great match against nuremberg. so i think it should be him instead of van buyten but who knows. apparently heynckes prefers the more experienced van buyten for big matches, but it's all about adapting to your opponent, right? though van buyten is great for corners/headers.

plus, don't discount the work javi martinez does on defense. he's really great-- not sure if worth the E40 million they paid for him but he's proving really excellent.

and yes it's going to have to be gomez and/or pizarro upfront but that's my problem slightly-- gomez hasn't really been the same since surgery (since the euros really), and pizarro is a great sub but a sub nevertheless. as for that typical succession, who knows-- this past weekend they tried pizarro instead of kroos and gomez up front while mueller rested-- i didn't see a lot from that duo but gomez scored (with the help of boateng, of all people) and there were 2 goals by defenders (boateng, rafinha), plus one from shaqiri who was played on the right instead of his usual left.

so who knows what heynckes might try-- but he's a clever bastard for sure. me i'd forsake the middle (barca will have it anyway) and bet on headers by gomez/pizarro from crosses from the wings. gomez is the one who chokes by the way-- not the whole team-- so there's my worry.

and madnzukic will be free for the 2nd match. that sucka is tall too!

--

btw mourinho was in germany yesterday watching dortmund. if dortmund can stop real madrid, it's gonna be epic.

is it okay to post this?

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|