View Single Post
Old 04.19.2013, 09:46 AM   #407
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
i love tv, sorry for being so low brow.

who are you apologizing to? t.s. eliot?

Quote:
Right now, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Community, Parks and Rec, Ultimate Fighter, and im giving Hannibal a shot.

i used to love community but it's been going downhill for some time now-- too fucking meta. how is hannibal?

Quote:
I was discussing this with David Samuels of the New Yorker last week (he is a teacher of mine), and we both agreed that television as a medium has eclipsed film in terms that the best shows are more entertaining and smarter than the best films. the pendulum could of course swing back however.

yeah this is no longer a matter of opinion but an established fact. tv is in the middle of a golden age. enjoy it while you can before the fucking suits find a way to destroy it.

---

me: i watched two ugly reality shows the other day. one was kitchen nightmares hell's kitchen in its 1,000,000,000 season of hysterical screams (it's kinda like watching old springer). god damn the people are especially unsightly this year. the other show was the opposite on the surface-- the real world (lol) which is basically: throw a bunch of pretty people together and let them quickly show how fucking ugly they are on the inside.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|