View Single Post
Old 04.29.2013, 05:39 PM   #2951
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I honestly think it could get brutal. It's looking like Mourinho's last chance to win the title at Real, and if he instructs players like Pepe to go all out I can see some serious injuries. If Real lose I'll be amazed if they finish with 11 men on the pitch, and no Dortmund players in hospital. Mourinho's quote says plenty:

"We're so pure, so innocent, so naive that [Robert] Lewandowski scored four and we didn't commit a single foul on him. We have to try to win the game. I want intensity and aggression."

haha, yeah, if by some miracle they make it through theres NO WAY sergio ramos is going to be eligible for the final as he is a yellow away from suspension. sounds like if madrid's going out they're going out in bile!

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|