View Single Post
Old 04.29.2013, 07:30 PM   #2954
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I don't doubt it, but you've seen Pepe. He's one of the nastiest things in football. How the guy's avoided a life ban is a mystery. And if Mourinho is telling his team to play ugly (which he's never had a problem doing in the past) then we have to expect at least some potential leg breakers flying around. I doubt it'll be enough to get Real through, and we'll probably only see them when the tie is effectively beyond them, but if I was managing a team about to knock Real out of the CL, I know I'd be getting my players to wear extra thick shin pads.

right, i know pepe is a beast, and i think he's a great defender (though dortmund made him look bad).

but my point is that if mourinho really wanted to break some legs he'd shut up about it-- unless he was drunk and out of control. which i'm guessing he wasn't?

instead he talks about it. which is not the same. this means to me that he won't do what he says because all he's doing is alerting FIFA and the refs that he'll be using dirty tactics. i.e., real madrid will have to play with 7 men and they might face fines etc. what i think he's really after is that dortmund's attackers lose a little sleep over this-- especially lewandowski with his open contract, etc. intimidate them ahead of the match. oldest trick in teh book. like quaker guns.

plus, believe me, if he were itching for a fight, dortmund is capable of putting infinite hurt as well if they want to. just sick santana on cronaldo's knee and watch what happens to his supreme valuation. subotic is a real son of a bitch too. kuba and piszcek aren't midgets. hummels seems too much of a gentleman but he's a beast. seems to me madrid has a lot more to lose with an all-out fistfight. the germans are used to getting fouled and getting up and continue playing without theatrics but reus can dive like the best of them, and if the refs are warned to watch out for aggressive play...

anyway, who is ref?

---

ps- it's gonna be howard webb! the man who pulled out 14 yellow cards in the wc final! (and regrets not having sent out de jong). hmmm..... not sure he'll allow too much brutality.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|