View Single Post
Old 04.29.2013, 11:28 PM   #2955
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
instead he talks about it. which is not the same. this means to me that he won't do what he says because all he's doing is alerting FIFA and the refs that he'll be using dirty tactics.

Dortmund definitely have players that can give as much as they get, which may be Mourinho's plan. Get some of their more hot headed players to start out on the offensive and hope they get a red early on, as they go straight for Pepe or anyone else they're expecting the worst from. But even if Mourinho really is that desperate, I can't see Klopp falling for it in a moment. Dortmund know they're through so long as they stay solid and professional and I can't see them being anything else.

From a neutral's point of view I'd like to see Real score a couple early on just to see how Dortmund cope but realistically I don't think they've got a chance. If anything, from the few games I've seen, Dortmund seem more mentally strong even than Bayern.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|