View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 01:16 AM   #14
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Krastian:

I'm sorry, but I am being serious. All they do is rip-off of the Beatles & the VU.

Ha ha ha......that is hilarious. I can't believe you just said that. WRONG. From reading yr posts I honestly thought you were smarter than that. The Beatles and The Stones sound nothing alike after their early days of playing early rock and roll/blues (for the most part.....I mean they've pretty much have always been a straight up rock band minus a few weird songs in the late 60's). The Velvet Undeground???? What planet are you from? The Stones don't sound noisy and fucked up like the VU and I'm pretty sure that Lou Reed and crew's style (clothing, not music) and overall "fuck it" attitude was in someway influenced by The Stones. Crazy man, crazy.