View Single Post
Old 11.18.2013, 07:55 AM   #840
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Found out last week I have high cholesterol so have to cut out most stuff that I like from my diet, combine this with gluten intolerance and you have my diet of nothing but plant matter and fish.

ow, that sucks. i mean, i love to eat fish and vegetables, especially seaweed with fish, but if it was a mandatory thing i'd be irritated. my condolences.

cholesterol is a genetic thing though. i mean, you can eat butter daily and have low cholesterol (i do); or you can eat nothing but oatmeal and have high cholesterol (dwight eisenhower).

there are other theories floating around however (primal diet, etc) and you might want to look at them if you're curious, but they are not currently mainstream medical knowledge/practices.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|