View Single Post
Old 11.19.2013, 07:46 AM   #420
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
hahahaha, not as unlikely as one would think. I have seen someone on a bus literally have like a good litre plus of pure liquid crap pour out their arse like a tap. no amount of clenching can keep those floodgates shut, if mr turd wants to come flowing then he cannot be stopped.

I have an aversion to pussy eating too though, it's like putting your head into a sauna filled with the most stale air imaginable. irrespective of cleaning etc. just a horrible experience. ha. I have to really like someone to actually do it, like that compulsion to reciprocate is only instigated by a genuine affection for the girl. if not it's like putting your head in a bear trap, except you have to live on after you descend into the maw. death would be a sweet, sweet salvation.

plus I hate shit. not because I hate the smell (which I do) but just the concept of it makes me gag. think I might have a mild disorder where if I associate anything with vomit, like say talking or eating, when I then think about talking/eating I start fucking retching.

ie this

You don't like going down on a girl? Dude, get yourself sorted out.

As(s) for the old rimming. I've done a coupla times. People seem to think I might as well as had her shit in my mouth. Hardly. Besides it was after we'd had a shower together. THAT was a good night.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|