View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 06:15 PM   #374
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Bump.

I was never much of a fan of Adam's music if you exclude some the Robe stuff but I loved the spirit of many of his no-budget films because of the playful, unpretentious way he put images together in ways that I find stimulating and creative in its purest form. The last exchange I've had with him was on FB was about images too, before he went off my internet radar. I hope these films are not going to disappear in the sea of overwhelming activity he was prone to and they'll get a more formal treatment someday.

he couldn't really "photograph" much with his equipment but he was a pretty great editor and he did it with extremely minimal tools. i watched part 1 of "no reason to exist" earlier today (my connection can only handle about 1 youtube per day),and i love it at the end of that chapter when instead killing himself he does a dance--that's exactly what i found great about him.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|