View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 07:48 PM   #96
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Recall that Rolling Stone mag insiders largely influence induction. Then recall T and L got named something like #33 & #34 in one of their top-100-rock-guitarists-of-all-time issues a while ago; I forget the exact details. And Daydream Nation ranks pretty well with them too, don't remember exactly where or in what list. Obviously, such lists are bullshit and subject to change all the time based on journalistic/editorial whims, but I was surprised to see them rank so high. I could see SY being voted in at some point, but given band relations at this moment I hope it doesn't happen for a while. Give 'em a few more years to cool off. Would they accept or follow Johnny Rotten and Jerry Garcia's lead and blow off the whole thing?

I liked Kim's performance of Aneurysm with "Nirvana", brought some of that chaotic wild energy both were known for. Want to see more vids from the Saint Vitus bar show.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|