View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 08:51 PM   #100
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

You have such a magical way with words, its like, what the english language was composed for.. Priceless.
Don't let the haterz hate, we love you foreverasskiss, ESPECIALLY those who complain about you,
they love you the most, they just refuse to admit it inside..

errr!?!?, ahhhh!!!, thanks man. just sayin mang i feel ya.

rnrhall of fame is nothing to rail against or stand behind (just a little) for the sake of yr knowledge of history. it's a put on. a money raiser. kids now or tommorrow don't care today. it pays taxes. the percentage of kids who sought SY out because of Kool Thiing being in guitar hero is none to 5. no one cars about yr fav band from the 90's/ 80's and i support that ignorance. why is this even important and why did i type that?
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|