View Single Post
Old 04.30.2014, 02:18 AM   #11
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the future is going to be crazy. 3d printed organs, why not 3d printed wangs? they'll probably become as disposable as anything else. you could just inject flesh to numb it and remove and reattach them at will. you could turn your entire body into a walking hanging wang garden.

you could put a wang on your wang so you have a double wang.

there will be lots of wang art. probably fluorescent designs you can get on your skin. wang technology will accelerate us all into the post human future.

this post was brought to you by the 3d printed brain of the clone that google made of me which has killed me and is using my life to maximise financial opportunities and pay its operating costs back to google.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|