View Single Post
Old 05.05.2014, 03:16 PM   #828
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Nahhhhhh I'm good.

I'm fine with leaving it the way it is.

I'll take the seemingly arbitrary moment of gratitude, though I'm especially intrigued as to what was the original post, because apparently either sincerely or facetiously (or possibly both at the same time?) its led you to thank me, so I suppose, "You're welcome don't mention it" is in order then?

(ps.. its cinco de mayo which while only the third and lesser of the the Mexican independence days has in LA devolved into an excuse for public drunkenness [ similar to Saint Patrick's Day in Boston ] accompanied by banda and mariachis in every neighborhood so what I'm saying is I'll be probably be posting here later tonight)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|