View Single Post
Old 07.27.2006, 07:56 AM   #5
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
This is a tough one. I've voted for Kettle because the search is for the superior crisp manufacturer, and they do make the best crisp, even if it is overpriced and probably classifiable as a luxury item.

For day to day use, I have little choice but to go for Walkers, as they are the most widely available, and they make Square Crisps. However, if we are going to include non-crisp snacks in the discussion (in which case the thread is mis-titled - an error I would not have expected from such a pedant as Mr Priest), then Golden Wonder start catching up again through the aforementioned NikNaks and, my favourites, Wheat Crunchies.

I would have liked to have agreed with Tokolosh, but the high monosodium glutamate content of Pringles means that they leave an unpleasant aftertaste.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|