View Single Post
Old 02.06.2015, 03:27 PM   #167
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I know you guys will hate me, but I can't get into Gibbs. Pinata did nothing for me. Just being honest.

But YG - OMG. My Krazy Life is incredible and I agree, I think SuchFriends would love the hell out of that album.

SuchFriends, remember how much you didn't like Good Kid MAAD City? Imagine the polar opposite. That's why My Krazy Life is to me. The total opposite of Good Kid. It's Bad Kid Maad City. It's so dope.

You're being conservative... I'd say it's more like "Shameless Kidd, bAAd City" or "Bad Kidd Baad City" at the very least.

I don't know why you couldn't get into Pińata, but it would be dumb to hate you for it. It took me a long time to get into it, as it sounds nothing like the usual Madlib project. But in the end it just went hard, period.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|