View Single Post
Old 04.06.2015, 02:01 AM   #1148
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
oh honey! you wrote all that stuff...thank you. i know most of that stuff...didnt know much about kale and yeah i agree about the gluten hysteria. about dairy products, i m trying to avoid cow products (milk, cheese) but i m moderate on that too.
im eating cheese every day - 1-2 eggs per week, chicken once every 10 days, will add more, beans soup and veggie dishes and other stuff too.
however, especially after reading last night, i will take a better look at my daily protein.

also i understood that i do need salt, but aint going back to using it.
i m taking enough by my mom's cooking -she isnt using much- ready products, cheese etc.

good idea to fix smth that lasts you for days - like you do with the chicken.
i sure will have to get organised when the day job starts.

aint quitting meat 100%. eitherway, i wasnt eating much before either.
im quitting pork, but i will have my fav dishes once in while 3-4 times per year, if i still feel like it.

my all time problem is that i dont like fish. every time i say i ll try to add only salmon. dont do it. thats my biggest goal.
-taking pills instead...for the omega.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|