View Single Post
Old 04.27.2015, 09:35 AM   #1180
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
and some broccoli and ate them with yogurt. not tasty.

i used to hate broccoli and now i'm addicted. the main reason is that i started grilling or stir-frying it and eating it with olive oil and soy sauce. it's the tastiest thing. even if you steam it (don't boil it submerged, but use a basket) you can touch it up with a little char on a dry pan. a little char, not a massive burn, wow. but even if just steamed-- soy sauce + olive oil = gold. forget dairy with it (yogurt, cheese, etc = meh). i swear by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
haha. ok.
i'm not a chef... just a good dishwasher.

1. eh! can i call you chef anyway?

2. - the quinoa starter sounds amazing! i like a starter with protein, like an antipasto. so what if it's quinoa and not an animal--works fine. an advantage of the quinoa is that it gets you hungry right after-- so people will buy more dishes ha ha. if you want avocado as the center then use it for a salad then. i used to make an avocado and mango salad... amazing. i haven't had mangos in a while (not the season yet) but do a search for recipes & mod to your taste. it's a great summer taste-- you have a couple of months to develop it.

4. chicken tastes great-- even with just salt, if you reduce the skinfat & make it crispy.

5. sooooo.... did you watch the movie? eh??

6. ha ha "grotesque" pasta. so was it tasty, though? i'm curious. i still have a lot of whole wheat flour to use up.

but the thing-- you locked yourself out... twice? and had to pay for it why? and what did the cops do? damn damn damn. sounds hilarious though i'm sure you didn't have fun during that. most importantly-- you didn't smoke up the house did you? (i smoked up the house cooking chicken last week-- i didn't burn it-- just so much fat)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|