View Single Post
Old 06.04.2015, 03:29 PM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
you know why these fucks, credit union and Chase, turned me down?

Because I do not have enough credit history!!!!! Fuck! In my credit report I have furniture loans, paid in full, older auto loans, paid in full, and a long history of no delinquent payments.

BUT

I do not have any credit cards currently. I hate fucking credit cards, and I do not use them. I have a great credit SCORE, but no credit use history! So the fucks are penalizing me because I pay my fucking bills and buy my shit with CASH MONEY I earned at work, instead of taking micro-loans (what credit card purchases actually ARE) and carrying a debt of thousands of dollars.

They told me, they actually told me this, that if I had three credit cards with an outstanding debt of $5,000, I could have gotten a car loan. what the fuck.

so what I learned from a financial friend is that I and my wife are gonna get 2 $500 limit credit cards at low APR, use them to purchase gas, or pay a bill, then INSTANTLY got to your bank site and pay off the credit card. That way no interest is accrued, and the system (or shit-stem) treats it like good quality credit transactions.

what a fucking joke.

I have a job that pays great, no debt AT ALL, and $8,000 in the bank and those fuckers denied me.

It is all a LONG CON