View Single Post
Old 01.29.2016, 07:46 PM   #201
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I like Wiz though. He's not super talented. But I like his flow.

Honestly I do too. I think we both like Blacc Hollywood, right? And I have Rolling Papers and a few of his tapes, but I don't take him very seriously. He's ear candy for when I'm in certain moods. In the grand scheme of things, he's not a very unique or compelling artist. Yeah, I like him in general, but he's upper bottom tier material. There's a million rappers that are roughly as talented and unique as Wiz, you know?

So that's all I'm saying. Even though he didn't deserve the retaliation, and even though I like him alright, I still walked away from that tweet war liking Kanye more and if anything, liking Wiz less.
It's really not fair to compare them, though. Kanye's top tier, unique as hell, virtually peerless.

Sometimes when I type things that are actual words and not typos, my phone replaces the word with Kanye. That's how much I talk about Kanye.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|