View Single Post
Old 12.08.2016, 02:09 PM   #5638
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Shit. I saw this, I thought I replied to this thread. oops. Anyways...this is dope. I kind of want to do the same(except one just for me). I want to have a cabinet for my own board(when I purchase one). There's these things called Superguns, where it's basically a console for your arcade boards. This guy in Chicago recently started making them and selling them. I want to pick one up and buy a SF3 board, and hopefully others too, but for now I'm simply looking for a reasonably priced SF3 board. So yeah....if I get one I\'m hoping to build a sit down cab similar to the Japanese Candy cabs....that's if I doni't find one on the cheap.

Anyways...I came in here to post some new items I bought. After talking about PC's in this thread, I thought well fuck it. It's about time I upgrade my CPU. So I splurged a little bit.

Asus Motherboard
Intel i5-6600K CPU
16gb ram.

I still have my 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD so...yeah...Also...Microcenter is pretty dope. I'm pretty sure my CPU came out to $150. If I'm not mistaken it was 179.99 over the weekend with $30 off if you buy the mobo with it. But either way....$30 off instantly on top of like another $30 off from rebates....not bad if you ask me.

the first part of your post sounds like martian to me ha ha ha. i have no idea what you're talking about. i just thought you'd like that article-- glad you did.

the 2nd part though i comprehend-- congrats on the upgrades sounds like a sweet deal!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|